Before creating a ticket
Some points you can check beforehand :
- Authentification : are you rightly authenfied?
- Environment : are you on the right backoffice and api environment ?
- Authorization : Do you have the necessary authorizations to realise your operation? Do you have an http 403 error (authorization error) ?
- Http error : Do you have an http error code ? (ref-api http code)
If you have a 500 error code, please contact the technical support immediately!
Information to be given
- Dates and hours of events
- Link (url) of web page(s) where you have witness a problem
- One or more screenshots, ideally a video (Cloudapp allows you to make a video of a Google Chrome browser page)
- An uuid (or id) of operations (transactions, refunds, payments, etc…), with his name.
These informations you can provide will allow us to help you more efficiently.